Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Why Your Business Needs A Social Media Presence


You know you should be using social media to reach your prospects (customers), but where do you start?


Web searches bring up so much information on the subject it's not long before you're feeling an overload and decide to shelve it for another time...

After all, you've got to get back to work!

This is not what you want to do because you know your competition is using it to their advantage.

They're engaging their customers. Responding to inquiries...

They are even taking orders on Facebook!

But guess what...you can be too.
It's true. There's a lot of advice and info out there and knowing where to start can be daunting.

And, the kind of "social media" help with your business you're looking for is more than a little bit different than posting funny animal videos and pictures of the grandchildren, (though they can be part of the picture as well if it relates to your business offering in some form).

That's where I come in.

I'm a social media manager for small businesses. I study the profession daily.

And believe me, it's an ever-changing landscape.

I've been in your shoes as a small business owner, so I know many of the problems that keep you up at 4:00 a.m. in the morning.

The good news is that you don't have spend large amounts of your time or hire a new employee.

You can hire me to manage your accounts remotely.

Get your FREE social media assessment!

If you're ready to start a meaningful dialog with your customers (and create a community around your offerings) I urge you to contact me now for a free social media assessment.




No comments:

Post a Comment