Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Third Day's Revelation is a rock delight

For the past couple of weeks I've been enjoying Third Day's latest release, "Revelation" on my rides to school. Usually I'm blasted out by time I've gotten to where I'm going (no fault of theirs) as the volume keeps going up. It can't be helped, really. As a life-long rock drummer I live for music like this. The fact that they sing about what the Lord has done for me is a double blessing. While most of the music is a little too heavy to play at church, I found one number ( Born Again) at the end of the disc that should do nicely. And, I'll get to sing it as well. Mac sings most of his songs in my range, making me one happy guy. I've put up their mobile link for awhile. It's rather slow in loading, so hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment